Located in More Than
Countries on 6 Continents
Million Euro Annual Spend
The Manuli Ryco Group Principles of Ethics
The Manuli Ryco Group and its subsidiaries adopted a “Code of Ethical Conduct” that addresses ethical commitment and responsibilities of directors, managers, employees and collaborators when handling business and company activities.
In addition to Ethical Code, the Manuli Ryco Group has also adopted:
• the “Organizational, Management and Control Model”, a system of rules defined in observance of the Italian Legislative Decree No 231/2001, to respond to the duty to prevent and avoid commission of some typologies of crimes and thus to organize itself in an adequate manner for such purpose; contents and rules have been extended also to non-Italian subsidiaries with “The Guidelines of Organizational Management and Control Model for the Manuli Ryco Group”;
• the “Anti-Corruption Code”, complementary with all the above-mentioned documents, to deter and combat corruption practises, both in the public and in the private sectors, in the course of the Manuli Ryco Group’s business activity.
MH Purchasing Statement
Manuli Hydraulics is focused on achieving excellence through the continuous improvement of products, processes, systems, and practices, and this is reflected in our efforts to conduct business with Suppliers that are also committed to the excellence, not only in terms of their capabilities and performance (quality, delivery, cost, etc.) but also with respect to their adhesion to world-class standards.
Manuli Hydraulics Purchasing organization aims to design, develop and implement procurement best practices, identifying and enlisting the best Suppliers and setting advanced requirements and objectives, while embracing the Company’s core values and supporting the Group’s strategies and plans.
As stated by the United Nations Global Compact, supply chains are one of the most important levers for business to advance human rights including labour rights, climate resilience, environmental protection, inclusive economic growth, and ethical business practices.
We expect that our Suppliers’ business conduct strictly complies with applicable laws and regulations and require that supplied products and services are produced or performed in an ethically, socially and environmentally responsible manner, according to relevant international standards and expectations.
Also, we strongly encourage Suppliers to establish business relations based on integrity, honesty, professionalism, diligence, correctness, and accuracy, as the essential foundations for a mutually beneficial, long-lasting cooperation.
Objectives And Requirements
Core values, general principles and operational guidelines are reported in details in our Supplier Requirements Manual (SRM), whose purpose is to provide guidance to our strategic Suppliers and business Partners on how to meet Manuli Hydraulics requirements and expectations regarding responsible and sustainable business standards, continuous improvement, and strategic integration.
• As a pre-requisite for doing and maintaining business with us, we require our Suppliers to fully respect and thoroughly apply legal, social, ethical, and environmental standards
• Then, we demand that our Suppliers comply with the business-specific requirements that we deem as essential to start and develop a business relationship with our Group
• Moreover, we encourage our Suppliers to aim for the advanced requirements that we have defined to enable the cooperation to evolve further to the highest standards and practices
• Lastly, but also importantly, we encourage our Suppliers to promote the same principles and requirements within their own supply chains and networks.
MH Supplier Requirement Manual
The Manuli Hydraulics Supplier Requirements Manual contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION that we intend to share exclusively with the Boards and the Directive Management of our strategic suppliers in order to communicate values, guidelines, and requirements and ensure a responsible, sustainable and fair level playing field.
If you believe you are eligible for requesting a copy of the Manuli Hydraulics Supplier Requirements Manual, please submit a request to the email address below providing your full contact details and company information.