Developed after many years’ experience in some of the worlds’ toughest Mining workshops the GoldenCrimp 420 sets new standards for resilience and reliability whilst offering the performance and adaptability that is vital in modern hose assembly operations.
- Robust design for transport and operation in harsh environments such as open-pit and underground mining
- Protected cylinders for trouble-free operation in high dust environments
- High crimping force of 420 tons
- Split design architecture allows for easy handling and transportation
- Large opening suitable for large bore hoses
- Extensive range of dies to suit crimping of both industrial and hydraulic hoses
Please click here to download the brochure and find out more.